There is not cost or fee for payment by the contributing institution
- Metadata (bibliographic information) and abstracts of the records are required for entry into the AKSP;
- To increase the discoverabilities of records in the AKSP, submitting full-text publication is desirable.
You may access the e-resource(s) from the source website page by clicking the source url of the AKSP view page.
- The AKSP serve as an alternative server while their own servers are down due to planned maintenances, and/or unforeseen circumstances;
- Uploading in full-text institutional publications increases their discoverability and usage, due to full-text indexing capabilities of the AKSP system.
- The AKSP may also serve as an offsite back-up in case contributing institutions servers fail
- The learning curve for professional increase as all get exposed to how the contributing institutions and the AKSP systems operates
copyright © 2022